And then there was a bit of terrain

Terrain was added to the planets..

Couldn't sleep so I made terrain instead, couldn't keep my hands away; some rocks and 'craters & bumps' was added and I held my eyes on the FPS so that it didn't drop, and it didn't phew.

I've added the terrain directly to the planet's model because I thought it belongs to the planet and then it will be sent to the graphic card's memory all at once in an easy manner, calculating the shadow all at once. I'm starting to learn Blender now so I'll keep using that and Blender is the best free 3D software out there so why not use it. Credits to the crew that is developing Blender.

Here's a new GIF animation up to date with everything I have made so far on the planet.


Click the image to see it in detail.

Well now I'll just have to sleep.

Se you!..


Kommentarer