Programming Network Sockets

Testing the game in a Network - Two computers..

Checking the Network Socket functions; I've added Network to the game now and it is working.

I've found a bug though; it is working when building a vehicle and it lands on a free spot beside the pyramid, but if I move around vehicles that have already landed and then build a new one that vehicle will land on a different spot than the one on the other computer. This doesn't happen all the time but sometimes.

I'll find the bug it must be a simple little bugger this one..

Here's an animated sneak peek of the Network test that's working.


Don't peek your eyes out now.

I will have to work on the Network functionality later on and eliminate the bug that I was talking about, I will also have to try it out on more computers than two over the Network forcing it to its knees.

Don't like to set up network but I had to do that because no one else was here to do it for me :D

See you..

Kommentarer