Did I give up!?

No I Did Not..

More fire to the world; I wanted to create better particle fire and smoke and been trying for so long to create a fat fire that wasn't going to bring the computer to its knees. Over and over again I've been trying without success to finally create the blossom/glow effect that I wanted.

I'm first rendering the particles to a low resolution render target image after that I'm rendering them again but adding the pre-rendered low resolution image to the calculations, adding blur and making colors above a certain threshold glow.

I'm happy with the results because it looks fine and it is a fat fire.

Let's have a look.



Still need to trim them to get more reality to the fire, it is fat though.
This took long time for me to create, I didn't give up! :D

I must create an atmosphere around the planets too, I'll be targeting this later on.
See You!

Kommentarer